FP&M SETA, in partnership with IPM, is offering HR and people management practitioners in the fibre processing and manufacturing sector the opportunity to enhance and grow their skills through the FP&M SETA Future Perfect Skills Development Scholarship. Through the scholarship, successful applicants gain free access to the 64th IPM Virtual Convention & Exhibition, taking place 11 – 13 November.
- Scholarships will only be awarded to HR and People Management practitioners in the FP&M sector.
- Preference will be given to applicants whose organisation has been affected by Covid-19 or those who have lost their jobs as a result of the pandemic.
How to Apply
- Click here to apply.
- Enter the code “FPM01” in the “Referral or Discount Code” field. Complete the rest of the form.
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarships are limited in number, and subject to availability. Even if an applicant meets scholarship criteria, a scholarship may not be awarded.
- Applicants will be assessed according to the eligibility criteria.
- Successful applications will be notified via e-mail within 5 (five) days from the application date.
- The decision of the organisers are final and no further negotiations will be entered into.
- Any costs arising from attending the Convention (e.g. data, travel etc.) are not covered by the scholarship and will be for the applicants all account.
- General queries about the scholarship can be directed to email@example.com.